Survival Secrets The We Lost To History…
Don’t just take my word for it… watch his short video and decide for yourself.
Claude has done a lot of thinking about the ways of our ancestors. They lived in much harsher surroundings and in much more worse conditions, then we do, but they managed to find a way to survive and to enjoy life. Living in a much more comfortable world, we forgot about some basic things that can save our lives. That’s why Claude has gathered all this information and tricks in his book “ The Lost Ways ”. This book’s main topic is the survival during the most dangerous periods, when people become animals and care only for themselves.
Claude believes that America is changing. Unfortunately, it’s not for the better. He says that Americans have become too complacent because of the modern conveniences readily available today that makes their lives easier and more comfortable. They simply lack knowledge on how to survive once they lost these things.
In his book, Claude will unearth a long-forgotten secret that helped our ancestors survive famines, wars, economic crises, diseases, droughts, and anything else life threw at them… a secret that will help you do the same for your loved ones when America crumbles into the ground.
They got things done or else we wouldn’t be here!
He’s also going to share with you three pioneer lessons that will ensure your children will be well fed when others are rummaging through garbage bins. In fact, these three old teachings will improve your life, just they did for me: immediately once you hear them.
Here are a few of my FAVORITE things learned in this book from the various experts:
- From Native American Erik Bainbridge you’ll learn how Native Americans build the subterranean roundhouse, an underground house that today will serve you as a storm shelter, a perfectly camouflaged hideout, or a bunker.
- From Patrick Shelley – who earned a living in the woods for years on end will show you how to make foolproof traps. He wrote an awesome chapter about how to trap beaver and muskrat in winter just like our forefathers. When 100 hungry mouths will shoot each other over the last deer to feed their children, your family can eat the favorite food of trappers and mountain men from the 1800s.
- From Shannon Azares you’ll learn how sailors from the XVII century preserved water in their ships for months on end, even years and how you can use this method to preserve clean water for your family cost-free.
- From Mike Searson – who is a Firearm and Old West history expert – will show you what to do when there is no more ammo to be had, how people who wandered the West managed to hunt eight deer with six bullets, and why their supply of ammo never ran out. Remember the panic buying in the first half of 2013? That was nothing compared to what’s going to precede the collapse.
- From Susan Morrow, an ex-science teacher and chemist, you’ll master “The Art of Poultice.” She says, “If you really explore the ingredients from which our forefathers made poultices, you’ll be totally surprised by the similarities with modern medicines.” Well…how would you feel in a crisis to be the only one from the group knowledgeable about this lost skill? When there are no more antibiotics, people will turn to you to save their ill children’s lives.
- Lex Rookerwill show you how to make a superfood with basic ingredients that you can find in any Walmart. This amazing food was invented and largely used by Native American scouts as well as early western explorers who were on their own for months at a time. This nutritious food was light, compact, and high in protein, carbohydrates, and vitamins, and if done properly, it can last anywhere from a few years up to a lifetime without refrigeration! In fact, if you have this food, you don’t need anything else because a person could subsist entirely on this food, drawing on the fat for energy, the protein for strength, and the vitamins for health.
Along with “ The Lost Ways ” you will get two bonus books:
– “What Every Survivalist Should Grow in His Backyard” and
– “An Step-by-Step Guide to Building Your Own Can Rotation System”.
The first book is a guide for creating your own unique garden, with all those super-plants that can survive a disaster and chaos. The other one will show you how to make a can rotation system, without great effort and amount of money. These things are very expensive, but you will learn how to make one at home, and save a lot of money.
Claude Davis has a philosophy of living, which is based on the thought that you are the creator of your own destiny. If something bad happens, you cannot sit and cry, but you must stand against it and survive the best way you can. In the harsh times, the most important thing is to keep your sanity, so you can think and plan straight. But don’t rush; your life is not in danger at the moment, but sure is good to be prepared if something goes wrong. Conquer your emotions, which will only be in your way if something breaks out. You need to stay calm and relaxed, without losing control. Cold head is really important in these situations, and that is one of the main advices that Davis gives.
Here’s a glimpse of the amazing life lessons shared by Claude:
Lesson No. 1: Don’t Take Anything for Granted!
My grandfather came to America from Ukraine just before World War 2 and started a small farm in Texas. But before that, when he was only 12 and still in Ukraine, he survived a horrific famine. Out of the one hundred families that lived on his street, only 20 people lived to tell the tale.
What you are about to hear is a real recollection-as it was written in a personal journal just after the crisis by one of his neighbors:
“Where did all bread disappear, I do not really know, maybe they have taken it all abroad. The authorities have confiscated it, removed it from the villages, loaded grain into the railway coaches, and took it away someplace. They have searched the houses, taken away everything to the smallest thing. All the vegetable gardens, all the cellars were raked out, and everything was taken away.
It was so dreadful that every day became engraved in my memory. People were lying everywhere as dead flies. The stench was awful. Many of our neighbors and acquaintances from our street died.
…we tried to survive the best we could. We collected grass, goose-foot, burdocks, rotten potatoes, and made pancakes, soups from putrid beans or nettles. Collected gley from the trees and ate it, ate sparrows, pigeons, cats…and dogs. When there was still cattle, it was eaten first, then the domestic animals. Some were eating their own children. I would have never been able to eat my child. One of our neighbours came home when her husband, suffering from severe starvation ate their own baby-daughter. This woman went crazy.” Watch this video to learn the 3 pioneer lessons that Claude put together for you!>>
The Lost Ways is the amazing guide which teaches our old ancestor survival skills. This program is really helpful in the darkest worst scenario and makes you the leader to save your beloved ones.
The nice thing is – you can choose to get a PHYSICAL copy of the book mailed to you, a DIGITAL copy you can download it to your PC or BOTH! Save it to your smart phone or even print.
— God bless you,
D. M. Thompson
You may also be interested in…
The Lost Ways 2 (second edition of the same book)
*This article was written by Mark Thompson for PrepperUniverse.com. All rights reserved. Republishing it without prior written consent is prohibited!
Self-sufficiency and Preparedness solutions recommended for you:
Survival System (Learn The 7 Secrets Every Family Must Know To Survive Any Disaster Or Crisis)
BulletProof Home (A Prepper’s Guide in Safeguarding a Home)
Food for Freedom (If I want my family to survive, I need my own food reserve)
Liberty Generator (How to gain complete energy independence)
Backyard Liberty (Obama’s hidden agenda: more than just your guns…)